Prof. Dr. med., Dept. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy (CAP), UMR, UKGM and CMBB
- Current position
- Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Chair and Director, CAP
- Role within partner site
- Representative Faculty
Relevant work experience
- BMG CHIMPSnet, PI
- BMBF ProHEAD, PI
- BMBF ESCAlife, WP PI ESCApreschool
- Guideline Coordination: Suicidal Behaviour and Non-Suicidal Self-Injury in childhood and adolescence
- since 2008
- Professor of CAP (W3) and Chair, Dept. CAP, MR
- Acting Medical Director Dept. CAP at Central Institute of Mental Health (CIMH) Mannheim (04/06-10/06), Assistant Medical Director CIMH Mannheim
- Postdoctoral Lecture Qualification („Habilitation“), CIMH
- Board Certification for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Dissertation Dr. med., JLU
Main research foci
- Developmental psychiatry/psychopathology in childhood and adolescence
- Longitudinal studies
- Gene-environment interaction
- Preschool ages
- Pauli-Pott U, Becker K (2015) Time windows matter in ADHD-related developing neuropsychological basic deficits: a comprehensive review and meta-regression analysis. NeuroSci Biobehav Rev 55:165–172.
- ans T, … Becker K, … Philipsen A (2015) Does intensive multimodal treatment for maternal ADHD improve the efficacy of parent training for children with ADHD? A randomized controlled multicenter trial. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 56:1298-1313.
- Pauli-Pott U, … Becker K (2014) Inhibitory control and delay aversion in unaffected preschoolers with a positive family history of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 55:1117-1124.
- Pauli-Pott U, …, Becker K (2013) Do different ADHD-related etiological risks involve specific neuropsychological pathways? An analysis of mediation processes by inhibitory control and delay aversion. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 54:800-809.
- Pauli-Pott U, Becker K (2011) Neuropsychological basic deficits in preschoolers at risk for ADHD: a meta-analysis. Clin Psychol Rev 31:626-637.
- Advancement of Women Prize 2020, Kramer-Pollnow-Prize 2007, Hermann Emminghaus Prize 2007
- since 2019
- Chair Committee Hermann-Emminghaus-Prize
- since 2013
- IMPP-Delegate for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- since 2009
- Managing Board Member Institute for Behavioural Therapy Institute, MR
- since 2013
- Spokesperson/Delegate Working Group Head of Departments for CAP, Hesse
- since 2008
- Full Member EUNETHYDIS (European Network of Hyperkinetic Disorders)
- Managing Board Member German Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy (DGKJP)